It’s going to be a long month for our Kenyan brothers especially those who enjoy their special moments in the bedroom.
The No Nut November is here!
For those not in the know, No Nut November is an annual event that encourages men to go for thirty days without ejaculating or busting a nut, as it’s known, hence No Nut November.
The rules are simple. You may not have sex, masturbate, or ‘nut in any way, shape or form’. You may have boners, but you cannot come to completion.
Some claim that the act of completing No Nut November is a display of willpower and the strength of the mind, inspired by the act of refusing to shave throughout Movember.
People use the challenge to raise money for Prostate cancer, so if you ever fancy going public about your choice to quit masturbating, you can make sure your No Nut November does some good.
Talking of Prostrate cancer, many men ignore some cancer signs because they are also symptoms of other diseases. Men are also known for not taking their health too serious thus the need for the challenge.
In a bid to create awareness on Prostate cancer below are signs and symptoms men should look out for.
- Frequent urination.
- Weak or interrupted urine flow or the need to strain to empty the bladder.
- The urge to urinate frequently at night.
- Blood in the urine.
- Blood in the seminal fluid.
- New onset of erectile dysfunction.
- Pain or burning during urination, which is much less common.
If cancer has spread outside of the prostate gland, a man may experience:
- Pain in the back, hips, thighs, shoulders, or other bones
- Swelling or fluid buildup in the legs or feet
- Unexplained weight loss
- Change in bowel habits
Below were some reactions to No Nut November: